- Do you have a retail store?
- Yes we do, The Kentucky Gun Co., 401 Glenwood Drive, Bardstown, KY 40004
- What are your hours of operation?
- Our retail store hours are 9-6pm EST, Monday-Saturday. Internet sales desk hours are 8:30-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
- Do you ship Internationally?
- Do you take Trades on Firearms?
- We will consider any firearm in trade for another firearm. Please bring the firearm in our retail store for an estimate. Keep in mind, our offer will be minimally less than the actual value of the firearm. If you are planning on getting full value for your trade, you might be better off selling the firearm yourself.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- If the item is shipped to an address in Kentucky, or you pick the item up at our store front, the there will be a sales tax. If the item is shipped out of Kentucky, there is not a sales tax.
- How do you complete a Class III transfer?
- The individual purchasing the Class III item would have to contact their local Class III dealer and have them fax their FFL and SOT license.
- We will complete a Form 3 for the transfer from KYGUNCO to their Class III dealer. Once we receive approval we will ship the item to your FFL/Class III dealer.
- Once your dealer receives the item they will complete Form 4 to have the item transferred from the dealer the purchasing customer.
- Will we ship to California?
- We will ship to California, New York, Massachusetts and New Jersey according to each states Local Firearm Guidelines and Laws. Please contact your local dealer to find out what is and is not legal in your state.
- Do you accept checks?
- We can accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Certified Checks (There is an option to select pay by check during the check-out process). We can accept Personal Checks, but Please note: if you are sending a personal check it is our company policy to hold your order for 2 weeks until the check has cleared. If you can provide documentation that it has cleared within your account prior to the 2 week mark please feel free to email or fax (firstname.lastname@example.org / 502-653-8179) images of both the front and back of the check, showing that it has cleared your bank. Please note that the back of the check is important as we need to see the proof of the stamp on the check. Please attach the images of the check as email attachments. Do not copy and paste the images, as it will not go through via email.
- Any mail correspondence (including checks) MUST BE sent to:
Kentucky Gun Co.
401 Glenwood Drive
Bardstown KY 40004
- Cancelled Warehouse Item Orders Will Be Charged a 10% Restocking Fee.